Bauer’s Technology team are looking to recruit a Telecoms Analyst, reporting to the Project Manager and working within the EUC, Telecoms and Workplace Technology team, the Telecoms Analyst will support the MS Teams voice migration project.
The Telecoms Analyst provides support to the Telecoms Specialists for Bauer Telephony and UCC services - including relevant documentation and software. The analyst will be working with external suppliers, end users and key stakeholders to rollout new telephony services to business users while escalating more technical issues to the Telecoms Specialists or Team Leader when required.
We are looking for a Team Player, who is effective and efficient in all areas of administration, has excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and can manage and organise priorities in a high pressured environment.
- Problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and escalation of telephony related issues
- Handle project related tasks and queries
- Engage with external suppliers, key stakeholders and business users
- Administer & maintain MS Teams voice migration project related documentation
- Deliver MS Teams voice migration project related initiatives
- Follow processes
- Assist other IT teams with provisioning of voice services for business users
- Recommend improvements for the MS Teams voice migration project
- MS Teams voice migration project – enable all business users to make and receive phone calls via the MS Teams platform
- User education, communication, training and awareness
- To comply with all reasonable orders issued by Telecoms specialists, Project Manager and line manager
- To abide by all rules and regulations as laid out by the company
- To ensure you and your team comply with all Health and Safety requirements
- To adhere to the company guidelines on computer use
- To comply with departmental ordering procedures
The Ideal Candidate
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications. Be presentable, personable, enthusiastic, and friendly with the ability to work in isolation or as part of a team.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to multitask using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines
- Must be confident and relaxed at all levels of organisation with an ability to forge strong working relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and consultive skills
- Highly self motivated
- Strong customer service focus and ability to handle customers and suppliers calmly and effectively.
- Analytical and methodical in approach to troubleshooting
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills with ‘can do’ attitude
- Undertake and action MS Teams voice migration project within deadlines
Additional Technical Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and it’s interaction with Active Directory.
- Understanding of supporting Office 365 desktop applications, such as Teams/OneDrive.
- Support of Office 365 mobile applications.
- Advanced skills managing Office 365 using Runbooks.
- Overall knowledge of IT platforms and applications.
- Knowledge and experience of working with IT Service Level Agreements.
- Working knowledge of PC’s peripherals.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Working knowledge of Ivanti/Landesk.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
As the UK’s biggest selling magazine publisher, we create iconic and influential magazine media brands, digital properties and associated consumer and B2B live events for diverse, passionate audiences. We reach 25 million consumers through our portfolio, which includes heat, Grazia, Closer, Empire, Motor Cycle News, Parkers, Mother& Baby, TV Choice, Take a Break, Bella, Yours, Garden News and Country Walking. Our scale, coupled with the breadth of our portfolio, gives us an advantage over pure play magazine competitors. It also gives us a huge responsibility - our brands become the lens through which our audiences see the world, and for this reason, we take our responsibilities as a media outlet very seriously, recognising that we are responsible for shaping perceptions in the wider world.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.