Senior HR Advisor - Bauer Audio UK
As an experienced HR professional, you will primarily be responsible for advising and supporting line managers and employees on all aspects of the employee lifecycle. Including; performance management, absence management, disciplinary, grievances, induction and employee welfare. Building effective working relationships at all levels, providing a pragmatic and solutions focussed approach in line with HR best practice.
You will be working within a small friendly team of hardworking, dedicated HR professionals, partnering to support both line managers and employees on all aspects of HR disciplines across a multisite business.
- Working closely with your HR colleagues to advise and support both line managers and employees on all ER related matters such as; performance, conduct, grievances, absence management and employee welfare
- Advising and supporting senior management on operational HR practice and people solutions in line with operational needs and business priorities
- Involvement in HR projects, implementing and embedding new initiatives across the business
- Liaising with the central Payroll and Administrative team to ensure any necessary paperwork is delivered and systems updated as appropriate
- Liaising with the Talent Manger on driving and embedding the recently launched online recruitment process across the business.
- To support line managers in embedding competency-based performance management and coaching where appropriate, in order to support the ongoing development of managers
- Support the delivery of people management training sessions as and when required
- Working closely with the HR Managers to review HR processes in order to ensure that they are continuously improved to be effective, efficient and reflect legal compliance and best practice.
- Be able to identify, recommend and champion new and improved ways of working
- Providing support with HR data analysis as required
- Championing Diversity and Inclusion in everything we do
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to demonstrate HR professional expertise operating across all general HR disciplines
- A sound understanding of Employment Law and compliance, ideally possess Level 5 CIPD qualification or relevant demonstrable experience
- Competent in analytics of HR management information and KPIs
- Competent in Microsoft packages; Excel / Word / PowerPoint
- Experience of policy and process improvement as a way of demonstrating continuous improvement
- Understands and applies General Data Protection Regulations and corporate and professional responsibilities including confidentiality.
- Uses initiative to problem solve and identify solutions with a flexible approach and the ability to handle sensitive issues diplomatically and confidentially
- Experience of providing HR support across multi sites in a large organisation
- The ability to manage a busy workload in a time-pressured environment
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- The ability to establish and build strong relationships quickly and confidently hit the ground running
- Previous experience in a media environment would be advantageous but is not essential
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 7 countries - the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/