Senior Advertising Sales Account Manager
We are a passionate team of radio & audio advertising specialists, selling multi-platform advertising solutions to a wide range of exciting clients & agencies, largely based in London.
The UKs biggest and most influential radio brands are looking to recruit an experienced media sales professional with a proven track record and ambitious outlook. You’ll become part of passionate and experienced team and have the opportunity to work autonomously to prospect and develop your own business with recognized London based & National brands. If you’re a career salesperson who enjoys a creative led sell and the relationships and rewards it can bring, this is the role for you.
You will drive existing and incremental business through great multi-brand and multi-platform creative solutions. Key to the role will be the ability to develop relationships at all levels across both client and agency, and communicate Bauer updates and commercial ideas effectively, while providing exceptional levels of customer service.
You should be goal and target orientated, with a strong desire to exceed internal and external expectation.
Our advertising clients are absolutely central to everything we do. As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll be a key part of developing our business, both by attracting and winning new clients, and by developing our existing client portfolio. You’ll be responsible for:
- Generating new business for the market leading Bauer radio brands, inclusive of client sourcing, proposing creative & inspiring campaign proposals, and client management.
- Creating and selling innovative, creative and multi-platform campaign proposals to deliver & exceed client objectives.
- Developing excellent relationships across the Editorial, Creative & Digital departments, to ensure best in class ideas, utilizing key Bauer assets, to develop and grow all revenue streams across the brands.
- Developing & maintaining excellent and trusted client & agency relationships.
- You’ll work with the Head of Sales on your individual business strategy, to ensure we deliver on wider team goals and revenue targets, as well as your personal monthly revenue targets.
- Always capitalising on Bauer & industry insight, alongside agile thinking, to proactively stimulate briefs and make & win new business approaches.
- Of course, you should employ your exceptional negotiation and selling skills, in order to maintain and drive campaign yields.
The Ideal Candidate
The ability to build brilliant relationships whilst working in a time-pressured environment is at the heart of everything you’ll do in this role, so you’ll bring:
- The ability to build long-lasting and trusted relationships with our clients.
- You’ll be a true team-player with a sense of fun, loads of enthusiasm and a passion for ideas & creative selling.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The proven ability to manage multiple projects at once, effectively, and efficiently, utilising great time management skills with the ability to manage expectations.
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic and tenacious attitude
- A strong understanding of selling creative lead solutions, and an impressive track record of commercial creativity.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
To apply upload a short video to the portfolio section of your profile page (this can be filmed on your phone and should be no more than a minute) introducing yourself, telling us why you want to work for Bauer Media, and why you would be a great candidate for the role, along with your CV and an industry relevant reference.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 7 countries - the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/