Sales Operations Co-ordinator
The Bauer Media South commercial team operate across the region from the South West through to the South East including Torquay, Bristol, Dorchester, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Southampton, Portsmouth, Chichester, Aylesbury, Basingstoke, Reading, Guildford, Ipswich and Norwich. Our teams work with a wide range of local businesses across multiple sectors, and the Sales Operations team provide vital support services across multiple disciplines in order to maximise performance and help deliver the best possible service to our internal and external stakeholders The focus of your role will be to deliver sales support and administrative services to the commercial team.
Systems & processes
- You’ll be a CRM Super User with the required level of skill and knowledge of the system and processes to support the commercial team in resolving issues.
- Competently train and coach users on the CRM system and processes.
- Review and report CRM usage across the team and flag any instances where team members are not logging calls, emails and appointments within the system.
- Create new accounts within CRM.
- Update client contact details ensuring records within CRM are accurate and complete.
- Ensure parent and child accounts are correctly linked within CRM.
- Tag accounts to the correct account manager.
Booking & planning
- Book on air and digital campaigns as requested.
- Assist commercial team members with planning and laydowns.
- Ensure copy is received and approved on time and to the client specification.
- Produce revenue and forecast reports
- Produce performance reports
- Review opportunities open past estimated close date and liaise with the commercial team to ensure these are reduced.
Marketing & presentations
- Ensure the set suite of presentations and marketing templates are used for all client proposals and marketing activities.
- Assist the commercial team in producing high-quality client proposals with meaningful insight.
- Monitor open leads and support leaders in reducing these.
- Build excellent relationships with customers and clients through regular communication, over-delivering on expectations, and building trust.
- Provide ad hoc administrative support as requested.
- Respond to customer queries in a quick and timely manner
- Liase with account managers and the credit control/finance teams to manage payments and invoicing and resolve queries.
- Assist with reconciling month end accounts
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Effective time management skills, with an analytical attention to detail.
- Strong team player work ethic.
- Curious and always willing to learn.
- Conscientious – punctual, willing to work hard and go beyond the call of duty.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- First class numeracy and administrative skills.
- A creative thought process, with a solutions-focused approach to problem-solving.
- Proficient in use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in use of database management systems
- Experience in a sales-orientated environment.
- Experience in planning radio campaigns.
- An understanding of digital media.
- Experience of using insight to deliver a compelling sales story.
Fixed Term Maternity Cover
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
We are PASSIONATE WITH PURPOSE, creative and commercial…
We know why we are here, and we LOVE what we do!
Our CREATIVE AMBITION and AGILITY takes us further, faster…
You can be as BIG as the space YOU want to fill.
To each other, to our audiences, to our advertisers.
At Bauer, EVERY VOICE IS HEARD...
And all ideas are welcome.
We are OPEN, FAIR and HONEST, we SAY WHAT WE THINK…
We raise it, own it, sort it.
We CARE that everyone feels VALUED and SUPPORTED…
A place where we can all do our best work.
We CELEBRATE SUCCESS and we PULL TOGETHER…
We always have each others back.
… WE are TEAM BAUER where WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/