Fixed Term Maternity Cover (22.5hrs)
The main purpose of the Sales Co-ordinator role is to ensure that we continue to uphold a reputation in the market for delivering unrivalled customer service through the efficient turnaround of briefs whilst using insight and knowledge to provide the best solutions.
The Sales Co-ordinator will report into the Head of Sales Operations, working alongside the Account Managers and will be responsible for managing all creation hub briefs including airtime and creative.
- Planning, booking and on-going administration of all campaigns – ensuring they adhere to all parameters and are sold in line with inventory targets.
- Prioritising and managing workloads to maintain a high level of accurate administration across all clients.
- Assisting your Account Managers and Head of Sales, with all commercial requests.
- Maximising client expenditure by questioning all briefs and providing creative and insightful responses in line with their campaign objectives, supported by insight and research.
- Driving key focus areas and sales initiatives across the radio team in order to achieve and exceed set targets.
- Delivering exceptional customer service through the efficient and accurate turnaround of plans and proposals.
- Providing clients with competitor reports, programming updates, RAJAR figures and all other ad-hoc requests.
- Assisting your Account Manager and Head of Sales with producing and presenting a Post Campaign Analysis for applicable clients
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a good telephone manner.
- A positive attitude, showing enthusiasm about media sales and Bauer brands.
- Effective time management skills, with great attention to detail.
- A true team-player, but with the ability to be bold and work using own initiative.
- Conscientious – punctual, willing to work hard and go beyond the call of duty with a can-do attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable to the constant changes in media.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn and self-improve.
- A "can do" approach to work with an overriding desire to support the commercial function.
- Naturally curious, enthusiastic, and keen to develop within a large company.
- Personable and able to connect with different internal departments as well as clients.
- Good numeracy.
- Basic Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
We are PASSIONATE WITH PURPOSE, creative and commercial…
We know why we are here, and we LOVE what we do!
Our CREATIVE AMBITION and AGILITY takes us further, faster…
You can be as BIG as the space YOU want to fill.
To each other, to our audiences, to our advertisers.
At Bauer, EVERY VOICE IS HEARD...
And all ideas are welcome.
We are OPEN, FAIR and HONEST, we SAY WHAT WE THINK…
We raise it, own it, sort it.
We CARE that everyone feels VALUED and SUPPORTED…
A place where we can all do our best work.
We CELEBRATE SUCCESS and we PULL TOGETHER…
We always have each others back.
… WE are TEAM BAUER where WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/