Recruitment & Talent Partner
As the Recruitment & Talent Partner you will be responsible for the Bauer Media Careers hub ATS to support inclusive and diverse recruitment within the UK Audio business. You will be the go to person for all things recruitment, supporting hiring Managers, advising on sources to attract talent and ensuring a partnering approach to guarantee the recruitment experience for both the candidates and the business is smooth, transparent and inclusive.
The Recruitment & Talent Partner will working closely with our HR Analysts on providing monthly reports and metrics from our Careers hub data to the Head of HR on Insights and equality with the ambition and desire to improve our current processes and create efficiencies where possible.
We want to recruit the right people, for the right jobs, at the right time, creating talent pools where possible and building on our ambition to become a destination employer of choice.
- Responsible for the ATS end to end experience for UK Audio Managers through educating them on the recruitment approval process, accessing the portal, shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, and providing candidate feedback.
- Establishing good effective relationships with Recruiting Managers across the business.
- Provide guidance as required to the Recruiting Manager on all steps of the Recruitment journey to ensure a successful experience both for the Manager and candidates.
- Be an advocate for our Belonging at Bauer, Diversity and Inclusion strategy and continually identify ways to attract people from diverse backgrounds and minority groups.
- Ensure our PSL is current, relevant, and up to date taking feedback from all Functions within the business to ensure its services business needs across the UK.
- Manage and track recruitment activities through the Careers HUB to give data and insight around accessibility, trends, areas for improvement, and continuous improvement of our processes.
- Report monthly on footfall, D&I, and suggest other key metrics to support our continuous improvement.
- Provide a toolkit and guidance to support Managers experience of the Careers hub – ensure updated and evolved as required
- Build relationships with Agencies and Job boards to ensure the best terms for our business
- Ensure compliance with the Careers hub processes and report on any issues
- Manage the EXIT data gathering process by working with the HR Admin team to ensure data from ALL leavers is captured through on-line form or telephone call.
- Manage and respond to Careers hub inbox
- Play a key role in reviewing the Recruitment activity on our website to ensure it is up to date and relevant
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of an ATS and managing the recruitment processes from end to end, whilst providing Management support.
- Ability to drive growth of the Careers Hub externally and support our ambition to become a destination employer brand.
- Analytical skills - the ability to use data metrics from the Careers Hub to drive improvement and change
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel / SharePoint & Outlook - keeping information up to date, organizing meetings and improving how we record information.
- Social media Skills – Understanding of SM platforms and how these can be used to improve recruitment
- Creative and able to present via PowerPoint, Excel, Presentation
- Team player
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
This role will be measured through our Company Values:
We are PASSIONATE WITH PURPOSE, creative and commercial… We know why we are here, and we LOVE what we do!
Our CREATIVE AMBITION and AGILITY takes us further, faster… You can be as BIG as the space YOU want to fill.
We LISTEN... To each other, to our audiences, to our advertisers. At Bauer, EVERY VOICE IS HEARD… And all ideas are welcome.
We are OPEN, FAIR and HONEST, we SAY WHAT WE THINK… We raise it, own it, sort it.
We CARE that everyone feels VALUED and SUPPORTED… A place where we can all do our best work. We CELEBRATE SUCCESS and we PULL TOGETHER… We always have each others back. …
WE are TEAM BAUER where WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
Key Relationships require collaboration with:
- Head of HR, Audio UK
- HR Managers, Audio UK
- HR Assistant, Audio UK
- HR Admin team
- All Recruiting Managers
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/