Project and Sales Coordinator
As a Project and Sales Coordinator, you will help to form the backbone of a team who create, plan and deliver bespoke commercial solutions both on air and on our digital platforms for a diverse range of clients, from Universal Orlando Resort to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland. You’ll be involved in all stages of the sales process, from brief, to post-campaign analysis, ensuring that we deliver excellent customer service and effectively respond to briefs. Working closely with a team of experienced account managers, you will provide administrative support for airtime campaigns and be vital to the creation of bespoke branded content opportunities for our clients.
You will become an integral part of the London Radio Team, working across the entire Bauer Media Audio portfolio, but with a focus on our national radio brands: Magic, KISS, Absolute Radio, Planet Rock, Scala Radio, Jazz, heat and Kerrang! Our team work across all radio opportunities including airtime, sponsorships, promotions and other branded content partnerships.
Our team form part of the wider Bauer Media Advertising department. The advertising team’s vision is to “seamlessly deliver excellence in everything that we do”. This role is at the very heart of that mission
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, booking and on-going administration of all radio and associated digital campaigns
- Prioritising and managing workloads to maintain a high level of accurate administration for the team
- Liaising with clients and agencies to provide airtime plans and support their relationship with Bauer
- Delivering exceptional customer service through the efficient and accurate turnaround of plans and proposals
- Assisting with the preparation of client pitches & presentations
- Compiling campaign delivery information for post campaign analysis including on air, screen grabs and online stats
- Developing effective working relationships with the rest of the team and other internal departments such as programming, marketing and scheduling teams to ensure clear and consistent communication
- Downloading and sending competition audio, spot times and campaign information to clients as requested
- Recording of all bookings on team reports, reconciliation and analysis of revenue
- Assisting the Project and Support Manager and help organise client hospitality events
- Managing credit and pre-paid accounts and invoices
The Ideal Candidate
- Great team working skills, with the ability to support others in the team as needed
- The ability to manage a busy workload in a time-pressured environment
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and able to use own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Curious and always willing to learn
- A solutions-focused approach to problem-solving
- Conscientious, punctual, willing to work hard and take ownership on projects
- Confidence in the use of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- An interest in radio, advertising or digital media
- Experience in a customer service or sales-orientated role
- Experience in radio planning, marketing or in creative solutions
- Relevant media degree, course or experience
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
We are PASSIONATE WITH PURPOSE, creative and commercial…
We know why we are here, and we LOVE what we do!
Our CREATIVE AMBITION and AGILITY takes us further, faster…
You can be as BIG as the space YOU want to fill.
To each other, to our audiences, to our advertisers.
At Bauer, EVERY VOICE IS HEARD...
And all ideas are welcome.
We are OPEN, FAIR and HONEST, we SAY WHAT WE THINK…
We raise it, own it, sort it.
We CARE that everyone feels VALUED and SUPPORTED…
A place where we can all do our best work.
We CELEBRATE SUCCESS and we PULL TOGETHER…
We always have each others back.
… WE are TEAM BAUER where WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/