Junior Project Manager
A customer centric team - standing out in our industry as offering the best customer service around.
By building trust and strong relationships with sales, customers as well as other internal teams, we ensure customers’ campaigns are managed effectively and efficiently.
We enhance the advertising journey with Bauer and as a result aim to secure further business in the future.
This is a junior role, ideal for someone looking to start or early in their Project Management Career.
The focus of the role are our Mission statement and values
- To provide great customer service as part of the sales package
- To act with integrity and accountability to prevent and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- To promote a positive, helpful and encouraging environment to do more than expected
- To be empowered to provide the best possible service to all customers no matter how much they spend
- To work together, with a customer focus, anything is possible
- To be the bridge to all Bauer product stakeholders to provide the easiest bespoke customer journey
- To coach and develop our teams to build a culture that knows how to listen our customers
- Manage and deliver commercial campaigns, liaising with relevant departments and customers.
- Management of supplements and advertorials
- Manage digital aspects of the campaign including social media assets, commercial emails and content in brand newsletters
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders for design bookings, costs and freelance work.
- Support to other members of the team when required
- Work closely with sales teams to provide updates and report on statistics
The Ideal Candidate
What you will bring:
The candidate must have proven abilities and experience in the following areas:
- Commercial and customer focused
- Drive and resilience
- Planning and information handling
- Flexibility and open to new ways of working
- Analytical and provides solutions
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
As the UK’s biggest selling magazine publisher, we create iconic and influential magazine media brands, digital properties and associated consumer and B2B live events for diverse, passionate audiences. We reach 25 million consumers through our portfolio, which includes heat, Grazia, Closer, Empire, Motor Cycle News, Parkers, Mother& Baby, TV Choice, Take a Break, Bella, Yours, Garden News and Country Walking. Our scale, coupled with the breadth of our portfolio, gives us an advantage over pure play magazine competitors. It also gives us a huge responsibility - our brands become the lens through which our audiences see the world, and for this reason, we take our responsibilities as a media outlet very seriously, recognising that we are responsible for shaping perceptions in the wider world.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.