The programmatic team are responsible for providing strategic leadership and driving revenues across Bauer’s programmatic offering. We use data to drive our strategy to understanding how and why advertisers value different inventory and audiences and leverage market leading technology to deliver this.
The Programmatic Executive will work with the digital team to maximize programmatic ad revenue across display, mobile and video. They will develop a strong understanding of all commercial products and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure best-in-class performance.
You will be very analytically focused with a strong data analysis skill set and attention to detail. You will need to possess a strong understanding of the digital ad ecosystem, including ad technology, programmatic buying, operational oversight, campaign analysis and troubleshooting. Ideally with background that includes working with programmatic partnerships.
- Responsible for setting up and delivering campaigns across all programmatic platforms from OMP, PMP and PG campaigns.
- Optimisation and monitoring of campaigns to ensure that performance targets are met and exceeded.
- Responsible for reporting campaign performance and ROI in line with campaign goals and KPIs on a weekly/monthly basis
- Build and grow relationships with our existing whilst maintaining operational efficient and revenue generation.
- Support with programmatic elements of new business from responding to briefs, participating in agency meetings, creating presentation decks etc
- Help build and maintain data visualization dashboards
- Liaise with programmatic partners to help promote strong agency relationships, troubleshoot issues and access new features
- To help deliver quarterly programmatic presentations to Senior Management
- Responsible for Programmatic end of month reporting to Senior Management
The Ideal Candidate
- In depth knowledge of programmatic platforms (Ad servers, DSP’s, SSP’s, DMP’s, & other intermediaries used for programmatic trading)
- Demonstrable experience of driving revenue growth
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills; ability to influence and guide effectively amongst different levels of stakeholder seniority.
- Commercially astute with the ability to produce business cases
- Think Automation
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
As the UK’s biggest selling magazine publisher, we create iconic and influential magazine media brands, digital properties and associated consumer and B2B live events for diverse, passionate audiences. We reach 25 million consumers through our portfolio, which includes heat, Grazia, Closer, Empire, Motor Cycle News, Parkers, Mother& Baby, TV Choice, Take a Break, Bella, Yours, Garden News and Country Walking. Our scale, coupled with the breadth of our portfolio, gives us an advantage over pure play magazine competitors. It also gives us a huge responsibility - our brands become the lens through which our audiences see the world, and for this reason, we take our responsibilities as a media outlet very seriously, recognising that we are responsible for shaping perceptions in the wider world.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.