Programmatic Audience Data and Insight Manager
The programmatic team are responsible for providing strategic leadership and driving revenues across Bauer’s programmatic offering. We use data to drive our strategy to understanding how and why advertisers value different inventory and audiences and leverage market leading technology to deliver this.
The Programmatic Insight & Audience Manager will work with the digital team to maximize ad revenues across display, mobile and video by building and packaging audiences across the Bauer network. You will need to have substantial relevant online audience and data experience with familiarity and knowledge of maximizing 1st party data collection essential. The candidate will have a strong track record of product creation and successful internal and external relationship management.
- Maximizing 1st party data collection across all properties and devices
- You will be instrumental to a new and developing part of the business working on leveraging and scaling out our first party data offering
- Building and packaging scaled and valuable audiences across the Bauer network
- Building pre-sales materials based on audience profiles/insights
- Increasing usage of audience’s month over month
- Testing new DMP products/tools and optimization of all audience campaigns
- Internal DMP Champion
- Make recommendations based on potential for revenue growth and feed into the wider audience strategy
- Collaborate with Account Managers to ensure the highest level of customer service is provided to all clients (Internal and External)
- Ensure that product is safeguarded and has longevity in a cookieless future
The Ideal Candidate
- Substantial relevant online audience and data experience using a DMP
- Robust analytical abilities and confidence in the use of data
- In depth knowledge of programmatic platforms (Ad servers, DSP’s, SSP’s, DMP’s, & other intermediaries used for programmatic trading)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills; ability to influence and guide effectively amongst different levels of stakeholder seniority.
- Commercially astute with the ability to produce business cases.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
As the UK’s biggest selling magazine publisher, we create iconic and influential magazine media brands, digital properties and associated consumer and B2B live events for diverse, passionate audiences. We reach 25 million consumers through our portfolio, which includes heat, Grazia, Closer, Empire, Motor Cycle News, Parkers, Mother& Baby, TV Choice, Take a Break, Bella, Yours, Garden News and Country Walking. Our scale, coupled with the breadth of our portfolio, gives us an advantage over pure play magazine competitors. It also gives us a huge responsibility - our brands become the lens through which our audiences see the world, and for this reason, we take our responsibilities as a media outlet very seriously, recognising that we are responsible for shaping perceptions in the wider world.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.