Performance Marketing Executive
The Performance Marketing team are a close team of friendly, passionate, and enthusiastic marketers, developers and designers working on exciting and engaging products which are used across the whole country by thousands of people a day. Our team’s primary focus is on Planet Offers the groups voucher shop. Other responsibilities of the team include managing our dating sites, like ‘Coupling Up’, ‘Magic dating’ and Multiple partnerships such as Prize Jar, Bella Casino etc.
Reporting in to the of Performance Marketing Manager, we are looking for a passionate and driven Performance Marketing Executive, ideally with a B2C background, to join the team with the main objective of commercialising our audiences across radio brands through ecommerce partnerships; offers, dating and ticketing.
As part of the team, you will help drive new customers to the ecommerce sites through a variety of marketing tactics, as well as converting as many existing visitors to customers and orders. This is a marketing role that is incredibly commercial in hitting team objectives to optimise KPIs, increase sales conversions, and drive more traffic to our shop fronts.
It’s an ideal opportunity for graduates and digital marketing professionals to join a fast paced and evolving business.
The immediate focus is on Bauer Radio’s voucher/special offers business (www.planetradiooffers.co.uk) which is a one stop shop for all sales of offers, deals, and vouchers:
- Liaising with the local sales teams using the CMS (Magento) to produce and upload the product copy, images and manage stock levels. Once uploaded we then begin advertising the offers via multiple channels such as our email database (Mailchimp), across the main radio station websites and social channels, using PPC tactics and radio advertising etc.
- Voucher customer care including processing refunds and covering monthly client invoicing.
- Ecommerce email marketing is critical to the voucher businesses, so you’ll be sending various email types (newsletters, deals alerts, solus and trigger emails). You must understand the importance of split testing (copy, subject lines, templates), behavioural marketing and data segmentation methods.
- Creating engaging copy that has a fine balance between customer engagement and commercial gain but also optimised keywords for SEO generated traffic.
- Knowledge of online tracking and understanding conversions metrics is essential.
- Help coordinate seasonal marketing campaigns and cross promotions –liaising internally with stakeholders and design/development teams. These multi-platform marketing campaigns measure success against agreed objectives such as sales, database building, conversion optimisation and brand awareness.
- You’ll also be working on our extensive dating portfolio (ie. Coupling Up, Scots Go Dating, Planet Rock Dating), including PPC campaigns, on-air advertising, producing articles and social media campaigns.
- You will eventually go onto help managing partner relationships (affiliates, commercial partners, white labels), understanding client expectations and ROI considerations. Previous experience in this area of marketing is desired as this role will manage all the voucher shop affiliate marketing relationships.
The Ideal Candidate
- We are looking for a commercial-focused yet highly creative team player who is confident and self-motivated, with good communication skills, excellent written English skills and a can-do attitude. Someone who really wants to get stuck in from day one.
- You should have proven experience within digital marketing and be passionate about web content and copywriting and be able to demonstrate this at the interview stage.
- Knowledge of using an email system such as Mailchimp and Ecommerce shop platforms such as Magento are desirable, but there will be in-house training on all systems and processes.
- Excellent PC skills (especially Excel, Word and Power Point).
- SEO, PPC and Affiliate marketing knowledge experience is desirable.
- You must be able to articulate yourself in a professional manner, and across all communication channels.
- Some previous customer care experience is also preferred.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 7 countries - the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/