Organisational Development Consultant
Frontline’s talented people are what make us the successful business we are, at the forefront of driving innovation within a fast paced and dynamic industry.
The magazine supply chain is complex and Frontline ensures that the biggest brands in the magazine market reach retail shelves in the right quantity and at the right time. This involves managing relationships with Printers, Carriers, Wholesalers and Retailers on behalf our Publishing Partners; – Bauer Media, H Bauer, Haymarket and Immediate Media Co.
This is a Frontline Group role offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional to contribute to and deliver key aspects of the HR Strategy. It is based in Stuart House, with travel to London and the flexibility of hybrid working. We can be flexible on hours as the focus is on getting the very best candidate for the role and creating a working solution that delivers for all.
Key activities will include the setting up and project management of key HR work streams, ensuring delivery to agreed deadlines, budget and output requirements. Such work streams will also need appropriate and agreed tracking and monitoring records, with processes to enable measures of success. Work streams will include creation and design in learning and development, recruitment and talent management.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven ability to deliver HR projects and work streams that are culturally specific, commercially sound and which have measured output
- Passion for talent development – with experience of different approaches
- Current Employment Law knowledge and ability to translate it into practical application
- MCIPD qualification or equivalent is desirable
- Strong communication skills with the ability to challenge and engage with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to learn quickly with a high degree of resourcefulness
- A flexible approach, full of new ideas and have a can-do attitude
If you feel you want to work in a dynamic and exciting environment, please send your CV along with a covering letter to: