In this role you will work alongside award winning teams at one Europe’s largest media organisations where every week brings something new.
You will help grow station reach and market share by generating a greater understanding of, loyalty to, and consumption of much loved Hits Radio Network stations, Gem, Lincs FM, Greatest Hits Radio and Hallam FM.
Hits Radio Network Marketing executives support and implement the Head of Marketing’s strategy. This role encompasses creative, analytical, digital and administrative responsibilities to drive visibility of the radio brands.
Is digital marketing your passion? This role makes a crucial contribution to our brands digital marketing through creating engaging content across social media, email, web pages and advertising.
This is an ideal role for someone with big ambition at the start of their marketing career.
- Responsible for executing digital activity which will help to deliver audience targets through our multi-platform brand strategy.
- Understand and have a passion for social media channels and content generation.
- Create rich content for subscription emails.
- Populate the station website with rich content to engage and inform audiences.
- Creating brand assets to brief for digital and event activation.
- Support the Head of Marketing to implement key strategic partnerships to drive brand profile across the region.
- Planning support of high impact events and other activities that help cement our brands at the centre of the local community, helping to drive audiences and revenues.
- Generate written briefs for event promotional team (Street Team).
- Safeguarding the station’s brand image and ensuring consistency across all platforms, events and incarnations.
- Help gather market intelligence to aid the understanding of the station’s competitive position.
- Ensuring all marketing activities are executed consistently to Bauer standards, as well as OFCOM and Data Protection regulations.
- Creating brand assets to brief for digital and event activation.
- A high attention to detail with copy, artwork, and event execution.
- Report projects spend to Head of Marketing within scope of role, generated purchase orders and book partnership promotional campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- A strong desire to grow and learn.
- Website and design skills.
- Confident in successfully managing multiple projects, planning and executing tactical and targeted marketing activity.
- A creative thinker with a positive and tenacious attitude.
- A self-starter, with initiative, energy, and drive.
- A strong communicator, both verbally and written.
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with time management skills.
- A strong understanding of social media and creating engaging content.
- Understanding how marketing contributes to the wider business.
- Experience of Adobe design software.
Desirable, but not Essential
- Experience in Marketing and Event Management.
- Awareness of/trained in Event Health and Safety.
Key Working Relationships
- Head of Marketing
- Content team
- Commercial Director, commercial partnerships lead and wider commercial team
- Digital media teams
- Designers and wider group Marketing team
- Clients/Brand Partners/Local Authorities/Agencies/Cash for Kids Team
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted high street vouchers
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development ((4) Bauer Media Group - Academy: Posts | LinkedIn)
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
We are PASSIONATE WITH PURPOSE, creative and commercial…
We know why we are here, and we LOVE what we do!
Our CREATIVE AMBITION and AGILITY takes us further, faster…
You can be as BIG as the space YOU want to fill.
To each other, to our audiences, to our advertisers.
At Bauer, EVERY VOICE IS HEARD...
And all ideas are welcome.
We are OPEN, FAIR and HONEST, we SAY WHAT WE THINK…
We raise it, own it, sort it.
We CARE that everyone feels VALUED and SUPPORTED…
A place where we can all do our best work.
We CELEBRATE SUCCESS and we PULL TOGETHER…
We always have each others back.
… WE are TEAM BAUER where WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/