IT Commercial Analyst
The role requires IT Procurement, Analytics and Management Information. You're data savvy and act as that bridge between the IT Procurement team, our business and technology teams. You have an interest in commercial governance and make things happen. You're excited by the prospect of engaging with key technology and business stakeholders to analyse data and assess if there are opportunities to streamline, consolidate, change, or create something new.
- There is a strong element of purchasing and procurement required in this role. Capturing data to then lead an RFI, RFP, RFQ process or IT contract renewal.
- We require someone with the right balance of IT Procurement, Analytics, and business skills.
- Without cognitive bias you will capture, analyse, find anomalies, cleanse, and interrogate data (technical and non-technical) from multiple sources.
- Map processes & workflows, translating these into documents and MI that can be shared internally and externally to allow for clear and succinct representation of the current and future state.
- You will have the confidence to question the data and validate it. Be ready to be challenged; and challenge the business. Also drive data driven business change from your analysis.
- Necessitating billing reconciliation and validation to contracts as well as facilitating contract change notes.
The Ideal Candidate
You will need to be able to demonstrate that you have relevant experience in Procurement, IT/Commercial Analyst role or similar.
- Analysis: strong data analysis experience, able to translate data from different sources and present as management information and make recommendations on how cost savings or efficiencies can be achieved
- Procurement: demonstrable RFI, RFP, RFQ experience. Procurement and Contracts management within IT. Able to negotiate best value for money on contracts and services
- Legal: basic understanding of contract law
- Billing: support the P2P process by being able to reconcile, validate billing and analyse IT invoices and associated back-up data
- Presentation: Proficient PowerPoint
- Supplier Relationship Management: demonstrable experience in actively managing suppliers, able to work with the operational managers across the service to ensure that services meet the required performance standard to contract or SLA’s
- Stakeholder Management: excellent at building working relationships (trust/integrity) with peers, IT Management, and colleagues in the business, able to collaborate, inform and influence
- Communication: excellent written & verbal communication skills, able to articulate the way in which the IT procurement & commercial team supports the implementation of the technology strategy
- Time Management: excellent organisational skills. Able to streamline tasks and processes. Organise own priorites
- Finance Management: can demonstrate how to control and manage costs, as well as track
- IT Skills: advanced skills in MS Excel; good skills in PowerPoint, Word, O365, Vision
- Power BI: able to produce reports and dashboards
- Cloud Services: experience in procurement of cloud services including AWS, MS Azure, Google cloud platform
- Project Support: active contribution and involvement in projects
- IT Telcom’s Services: contracts negotiation
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, you’ll need to send us your CV and a Cover Letter outlining why you would be perfect for this role.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 7 countries - the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/