Fixed Term Contract - 1 Year
As HR Analyst you will make up part of the HR Central Operations team.
You'll be responsible for providing a professional and efficient technical service to the wider Bauer Group and internally within the HR team; supporting the monthly process of reporting and technical HR system support.
- Responsible for all data input changes to the HR.net and Freedom enabling proficient knowledge to support the HR team with any challenges they encounter with the monthly input,
- Manage employee Self-service support through the business, resolving queries in house and escalating with the system provider ADP and managing the resolution back to the customer,
- Responsible for the set-up of all employee background information such as work patterns, posts, reporting lines and setting up new cost codes,
- Manage the end to end process for resolving HR.net mailbox and IT service tickets assigned to HR, and proactively identify improvements to internal HR and system procedures and processes,
- Proactively identify improvements to internal HR and system procedures and processes and update where required,
- Manage the escalation process and internal communications around HR system outages,
- Responsible for auditing/cleansing system data and supporting the HR team in maintaining the different systems to provide accurate data for reporting,
- Participate and contribute to HR team improvement projects as and when required,
- Responsible for testing any new systems/system functionalities,
- Responsible for developing and maintaining HR / Process system changes,
- Responsible for customization of information, build specified reports including analysis and recommendations and manage the distribution of information,
- Responsible for producing accurate and timely data for management reports, and managing data between systems,
- Responsible for reporting statutory information to multiple external agencies regarding all HR data,
The Ideal Candidate
- Good at prioritising
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good at building stakeholder relationships
- Works well independently
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 package including teams, Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys working as part of a lean team
- Supports a diverse and inclusive work force
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
Bauer HR Behaviours
- We will treat each other with respect and dignity
- We will create an open and honest environment where people’s opinions are heard
- We will work in a collaborative way and listen to one another
- We will adopt a positive/can do approach
- We will not be afraid to ask for help or offer it
- We will be flexible and open minded to new ways of working
- We will always give constructive feedback and recognise success
- We will always do our best with a smile and have fun
- We will always do our best to provide a best in class service to our people
- We will hold each other accountable for our values/behaviours
- We will seek first to understand in every situation
- We will always be professional and confidential with personal information
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/