Digital Marketing Executive
The Customer Acquisition Team are a positive and passionate group of individuals who put everything into their roles. They work well as a team, collaborating and sharing ideas for the best results. Each area has their specialisms however no one is ever too busy to lend a helping hand. The environment is one of a busy team, which are target driven. We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive and diverse team, where everyone feels like they belong.
Working within the newly formed Customer Acquisition Team, as Digital Marketing Executive, you will support in subscription growth across all titles predominantly within CRM
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Play a key role in implementing and delivering the CRM strategy across all brands
- Manage the scheduling, testing plan and execution of all newsletters and trigger emails
- Brief and manage data requests – including customer segmentation
- Extract data and make selections where necessary
- Brief bespoke offer and promotions for set up
- Briefing design agencies on new creatives
- Own and manage the email templates including updating and testing the creative
- Reporting and analysis of email marketing channel
- Supporting the Digital Marketing team in executing the paid media strategy across the brand funnel
- Working and challenging the media agencies to ensure media campaigns and BAU are implemented and fully optimised to enhance performance
- Monitor market performance and understand what competitor activity looks like and keep track on competitor activity
- Support of onsite optimisation utilising specific partner tools
- Working closely with the eCommerce team to execute onsite campaigns
- Creation of landing pages including copy
- Ensure all campaigns are tracked and measured with Google Analytics and analytics packages
The Ideal Candidate
What you will bring:
- Proven CRM marketing experience with demonstrated success delivering multi-channel campaigns with a deep understanding of email data, execution, and best practices
- Knowledge of HTML for email creation and amendment
- Strong organisational skills
- Good Level of Numeracy and knowledge of Google Analytics preferable to be able to draw on actionable insight
- The Customer Acquisition Team are a positive and passionate group of individuals who put everything into their roles. They work well as a team, collaborating and sharing ideas for the best results. Each area has their specialisms however no one is ever too busy to lend a helping hand. The environment is one of a busy team, which are target driven. We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive and diverse team, where everyone feels like they belong.
- Knowledge of paid, earned and owned media including affiliates, social and paid search
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
As the UK’s biggest selling magazine publisher, we create iconic and influential magazine media brands, digital properties and associated consumer and B2B live events for diverse, passionate audiences. We reach 25 million consumers through our portfolio, which includes heat, Grazia, Closer, Empire, Motor Cycle News, Parkers, Mother& Baby, TV Choice, Take a Break, Bella, Yours, Garden News and Country Walking. Our scale, coupled with the breadth of our portfolio, gives us an advantage over pure play magazine competitors. It also gives us a huge responsibility - our brands become the lens through which our audiences see the world, and for this reason, we take our responsibilities as a media outlet very seriously, recognising that we are responsible for shaping perceptions in the wider world.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.