Digital Marketing Executive - Lead Generator
Bauer Media NI is the home of Cool FM, Downtown and Downtown Country.
Our stations reach 689,000 listeners weekly throughout NI and possess a market leading position across the Province’s audio/social/digital channels.
We enjoy record audience and engagement levels thus enabling our award -winning Commercial Team to provide innovative media solutions to our customers.
We are recruiting for a B2B Digital Marketing Executive to generate new business leads for our market leading advertising team.
The successful applicant will generate demand for our advertising products, create focused B2B marketing campaigns and align digital marketing campaigns with our highly successful structured CRM sales process.
Reporting to the Commercial Director and working closely with the Head of Insight and Commercial Sales Team, the successful candidate’s main area of focus will be to design and execute digital campaigns that will increase user conversion and generate new and repeat business opportunities for Bauer Media NI.
As a key member of this busy team, you will perform the following tasks:
- Leveraging product solutions and thought leadership content to build targeted campaigns aimed at penetrating specific audiences, markets, and advertising categories with the goal to generate new business leads
- Aligning closely with Sales, Insight, Marketing, Sponsorship and Promotion teams to run relevant localised campaigns
- Partnering with the Insight and Commercial Team to create the right content in support of B2B campaign work and objectives
- Building narratives, messaging and propositions that are attractive to new market segments for Bauer Media NI
- Using marketing automation to build lead scoring models that utilises behaviour and other information, as well as building out a lead nurturing strategy for Bauer Media NI.
- Ensuring that all our B2B product marketing and content marketing campaigns, (e.g., thought leadership, customer lifecycle, social selling) integrate elements of lead generation
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of Bauer Media NI’s social selling strategy
- Staying current on latest marketing technologies and trends with the goal to optimise the Commercial Team’s activities
The Ideal Candidate
The ability to work in an exciting and dynamic team environment with tight deadlines, so you’ll bring-
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing with a proven track record of creating and executing successful lead generation campaigns, lead nurturing, and marketing automation using data.
- Proven success in driving new business and return on investment that has been attributed to marketing activities.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of marketing automation CRM tools
- An understanding of content management systems
- Proven experience in building target audience and category lists through multiple methods such as owned and paid for
- A knowledge of Account Based Marketing tools such as DemandBase, 6Sense, or similar is ideal
- Proven ability to collaborate with others and deliver as an individual contributor
- Strong detail orientation and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple priorities in a live broadcast environment
- Positive attitude, with sense of self-motivation and accountability
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted high street vouchers
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development ((4) Bauer Media Group - Academy: Posts | LinkedIn)
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
We are PASSIONATE WITH PURPOSE, creative and commercial…
We know why we are here, and we LOVE what we do!
Our CREATIVE AMBITION and AGILITY takes us further, faster…
You can be as BIG as the space YOU want to fill.
To each other, to our audiences, to our advertisers.
At Bauer, EVERY VOICE IS HEARD...
And all ideas are welcome.
We are OPEN, FAIR and HONEST, we SAY WHAT WE THINK…
We raise it, own it, sort it.
We CARE that everyone feels VALUED and SUPPORTED…
A place where we can all do our best work.
We CELEBRATE SUCCESS and we PULL TOGETHER…
We always have each others back.
… WE are TEAM BAUER where WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/