The Bauer Media Advertising Creative team are made up of digital, creative and advertising experts based across the UK. The role being advertised for is to lead the digital and social team in our London offices for Bauers National brands.
At Bauer Media Advertising we work with some of the largest clients and agencies across the the UK. With Bauers network of radio stations we can not only create clients engaging, results focussed campaigns, but also reach every corner of the UK with our audience network.
At Bauer Media our vision is ‘Together We Create Impact’.
Every part of the commercial team from sales to digital to social, is focused on creating impact for our customers across every touchpoint.
In this role, you will be working with a diverse range of brands, through various content outputs, and collaborating with multiple teams within the Bauer workplace. You will be an integral part of a fast-paced team that delivers industry-leading digital campaigns. You will use a creative and strategic approach to craft inspirational storytelling and produce clear, impactful, and engaging copy that brings to life a creative vision.
- Produce content for 10+ national brands including Magic FM, Grazia, KISS FM, Closer, Empire and Heat
- Produce social copy that drives action across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Produce content that embodies the tone of each brand
- Produce well-researched online article ideation
- Creative content ideation with creative strategy team
- Produce content for creative pages to support on-air mechanics and competitions
- Liaise with editorial teams and clients for amends and approval
- Produce content for a variety of platforms including social, website, video, and email
- Manage time and workload to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Build advertorials in CMS
- Create content to engage varying target audiences and demographics
The Ideal Candidate
- An accomplished writer with genuine passion and enthusiasm for the English language and impeccable grammar
- Highly organised with excellent time management and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to form strong working relationships and thrive working as a team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently at pace to a very high standard, managing workload to strict deadlines
- Experience with proof-reading and sub-editing
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience using a CMS platform
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted high street vouchers
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development ((4) Bauer Media Group - Academy: Posts | LinkedIn)
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
We are PASSIONATE WITH PURPOSE, creative and commercial…
We know why we are here, and we LOVE what we do!
Our CREATIVE AMBITION and AGILITY takes us further, faster…
You can be as BIG as the space YOU want to fill.
To each other, to our audiences, to our advertisers.
At Bauer, EVERY VOICE IS HEARD...
And all ideas are welcome.
We are OPEN, FAIR and HONEST, we SAY WHAT WE THINK…
We raise it, own it, sort it.
We CARE that everyone feels VALUED and SUPPORTED…
A place where we can all do our best work.
We CELEBRATE SUCCESS and we PULL TOGETHER…
We always have each others back.
… WE are TEAM BAUER where WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/