Digital Campaign Manager
The Bauer Ad Operations team is a forward-thinking, award-winning group of individuals with a passion for digital advertising. With responsibility for digital advertising across the whole Bauer UK portfolio, we use our knowledge, creativity and flexibility to deliver campaigns to our audiences whilst looking for innovative ways to bring something new to the market.
Campaign Managers are the people that make things happen digitally, if a campaign performs and delivers well it is down to the Campaign Mangers, conversely if the campaign fails to work or things go wrong it is down to the Campaign Manager. Their main goal is to ensure that the risk to revenue is eradicated or as low as possible. The responsibility is great, but so are the accolades.
- Support the Campaign Implementation Execs when line item volumes are particularly high
- Work with sales to respond to briefs
- Work with sales to build pro-active briefs
- Working with sales people to amend op1 bookings when creative is late
- Working with sales people to amend op1 bookings when we need to optimise for performance/delivery
- Support the sales teams when booking to our sales order processing system
- Support the sales teams with chasing creative
- Manage the delivery of campaigns, including delivery reports
- Optimise campaigns
- Monitoring discrepancy with agency 3rd party ad server numbers
- Where possible attend client’s meetings
- Month end process
- This list is not exhaustive and will be added to from time to time
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role we are looking for a person who:
- Has great teamwork skills and can build solid relationships both internally and with external clients.
- Is self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Enjoys problem-solving and can use their inquisitive mind to find ways to deal with the unexpected.
- Is numerically literate.
- Has great attention to detail. You’ll be responsible for hundreds of line items each month so need to ensure that they’re right first time
- Flexible. Priorities can change on a regular basis, you must be able to change what you are doing at a moment’s notice.
- Great communication skills. Things go wrong and you’ll need to be able to articulate those issues and their solutions to the other members of the ops team, sales people, sales managers and clients.
- Has the ability to manage a large workload and can prioritise campaigns and responsibilities in order to meet the business needs.
- Resilience. This role is one which oversees a high amount of revenue so often requires dealing with challenging campaigns or having difficult conversations with a view to ensuring the campaign delivers in full
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
As the UK’s biggest selling magazine publisher, we create iconic and influential magazine media brands, digital properties and associated consumer and B2B live events for diverse, passionate audiences. We reach 25 million consumers through our portfolio, which includes heat, Grazia, Closer, Empire, Motor Cycle News, Parkers, Mother& Baby, TV Choice, Take a Break, Bella, Yours, Garden News and Country Walking. Our scale, coupled with the breadth of our portfolio, gives us an advantage over pure play magazine competitors. It also gives us a huge responsibility - our brands become the lens through which our audiences see the world, and for this reason, we take our responsibilities as a media outlet very seriously, recognising that we are responsible for shaping perceptions in the wider world.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.