Digital Audio Data Strategist
What you'll bring
- Building on market knowledge to identify value creation opportunities from use of data (e.g. through single log-on)
- Developing and communicating the BMA-wide digital audio commercial data strategy & approach, including what data we should be capturing and how we should use this data
- Leveraging our analytics expertise in local markets to help define and execute the BMA-wide strategy
- Identifying key risks and issues in our overall strategic approach to data and helping shape our response to mitigate against these
- Responding to data requirements and opportunities unique to our customers in each market through an understanding of customer journeys
- Acting as expert on latest technology trends & products in the space of (big) data, analytics, machine learning and/or AI
- Advising the Digital team on the development of pilots to test innovative ways of capturing or using data
- Serving as the Audio team’s liaison to feed into any wider Bauer Media Group data approaches
- Helping ensure GDPR compliance by shaping our CRM strategy, cookie management policies, etc.
- Working closely with the Commercial team to underpin decisions on data with commercial rationale, as well as with Data & Analytics teams to understand existing organisational capabilities and opportunities
The Ideal Candidate
- Passion for data
- Experience of developing and executing commercial data strategy
- Understanding of value creation opportunities from use of data
- Possess a high level of commercial acumen
- Appreciation of the big picture
- Comfortable embracing ambiguity, thrive in a start-up environment whilst able to navigate a large matrix organisation
- Resilience under pressure and at your best when there are lots of moving parts
- Experience working successfully with senior management
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 7 countries - the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.