Customer Success Manager, Bauer Media Audio
What you'll do
- Be an advocate of Bauer’s Audio business and technology platform across all territories, encompasing both internal and external users
- You will be on the front line with both our B2B and B2C users, working with teams across the business to drive the maximum value out of our products and optimise the experience for our users through education, issue resolution and the best practices
- You’ll have exceptional communication skills, making yourself known to the hundreds of users across our international footprint. You will make it your business to understand their needs and represent our users in scrum meetings
- You’ll proactively reach out to our B2B and Internal users to ensure they are getting the most out of our product suite, train when new features are introduced and, based on your interaction with these users, recommend new best practices and improvements to our systems.
- You’ll be responsible for managing issues that come in from our users across all Bauer Audio territories, helping to triage, and communicate the status of issues through to resolution with our customer base
- You’ll be coordinating user feedback, working with internal teams to respond to customer needs
- You will oversee product implementation and on-boarding by ensuring new systems and processes are adopted successfully by users in order to maximise their impact, driving additional value by encouraging deeper feature adoption.
- You’ll help to define what success looks like for the users on our platform. Use BI tools to demonstrate improvements and areas requiring focus
- You will generate and share educational resources, training materials, and best practices
You will be required to travel occasionally to Bauer’s various hubs to meet with our distributed workforce.
The Ideal Candidate
- Passion for digital audio and radio
- Highly collaborative working style – building trust between different teams
- Outstanding communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to inspire and motivate others across different functions
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire user loyalty and adoption
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience of excellent user support processes in particular for urgent issue resolution
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through user issues
- Understanding of the key digital concepts covering product, content and commercial
- Appetite for getting stuck into the detail and taking individual responsibility for ensuring tasks happen
- Comfortable embracing ambiguity, thrive in a start-up environment whilst able to navigate a large matrix organisation
- Resilience under pressure and at your best when there are lots of moving parts
- Experience working successfully with senior management
- Delivery focussed and well organised to deliver to deadlines
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 7 countries - the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.