Cross Platform Project Manager
The project management team at Bauer is part of the wider Advertising Department and is an expert creative team. We draw from our network of iconic brands and content creators to deliver stand out solutions for commercial partners.
As the only multi-platform media owner in the industry with the ability to deliver campaigns across radio, digital, print and events we believe that there is no creative challenge that we cannot answer or deliver. To deliver excellence for our customers it is critical that we build a team that reflect our values.
The Advertising team’s vision is to “seamlessly deliver excellence in everything that we do” and all teams are aligned to this one goal with clear team and personal KPIs. Delivering on this vision requires a culture of excellence where our 4 key values of bold, curious, positive, and connected are evident in the behaviours of everyone in the team at all times.
As part of a diverse and inclusive team, all members will be expected to support each other without question. Whilst you will have individual campaigns that you’ll be responsible for, we all chip in and support each other. Help and guidance is readily available and we’re a very warm and welcoming team.
The Focus of this role:
As Project Managers, our primary purpose is to seamlessly deliver excellence across every single campaign. We strive to deliver beyond our client's expectations, whilst staying within our brands guidelines and processes. Managing relationships effectively is critical for this role and you will need to demonstrate exemplary communication skills both with internal stakeholders as well as clients and agencies to ensure you seamlessly delivery excellence. We work at a fast pace and you could be managing multiple campaigns at any one time or one large campaign with multiple components. Each project is unique, and you will need to have the ability to problem solve effectively using your creative skills.
The Project Manager works across all Bauer platforms and brands. They are responsible for delivering best in class Project Management across each campaign they work on. They work closely with both internal and external stakeholders following the delivery process effectively and ensuring campaigns result in profitability & client KPI’s are met.
At Bauer we strive to build a reputation for delivering excellence and creativity.
Our advertising clients are central to everything we do so it is important that all project managers are focused on making them always feel valued. You will need to:
- Deliver all cross-platform campaigns within contracted time frames and agreed budgets
- Best practice delivery methods applied consistently across all platforms and potential delivery risks are identified and escalated in a timely manner
- Contribution to Project Management one team culture
- Work with the relevant editorial and commercial production teams to ensure that all work with respect to delivering commercial solutions adhere to both brief, time and budgetary guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong internal and external stakeholder management by giving high quality client-facing service, building strong ongoing relationships with clients, editorial and sales departments
- Display strong budgeting skills through day-to-day management of campaign costs and P&Ls.
- Ensure project work is scheduled with the relevant production teams in a timely manner, updating and circulating project lists for the editorial and production teams, attending daily stand-up meetings to ensure flow of information between all departments, agreeing priorities required with the production teams, and highlighting any new briefs that need to be included in the workflow.
- Set up and manage Kick off meetings to brief in new projects with editorial, design, sales, and production, agreeing deliverables, responsibilities and actions required.
- Produce integrated performance reports for clients and internal colleagues upon request. Work closely with the sales teams to produce post campaign analysis and support in presenting back to clients/agencies on integrated projects.
- Ensure current projects are on course of delivery. Review campaign delivery, marketing, and analytics, driving potential campaign improvements for optimum results on live projects.
- Learn and demonstrate a clear understanding of Bauer’s overall production processes across all platforms and demonstrate and support ‘360 campaign management’ mentality across the team.
- Build and maintain existing 3rd party supplier relationships, and seek out relevant new potential supplier opportunities, to continuously improve our PSL and commissioning standards.
- Out of hours support may be required.
The Ideal Candidate
The ability to build brilliant relationships whilst working in a highly pressured environment is at the heart of everything you’ll do in this role, so you’ll bring:
- The ability to build long-lasting and sustainable relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to manage a busy workload in a highly pressured environment.
- Great team working skills, and the ability to support others in the team as needed.
- A can do, solutions-based attitude.
- A resilient and calm approach
- A real passion for our brands and platforms
- A creative approach to problem solving
- The ability to clearly communicate and delegate roles and responsibilities
- A customer focused attitude
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload according to different criteria.
- Talking beats typing
- We do the right thing – we are humble, honest and respectful towards each other and our customers
- We collaborate with each other and our customers
- We challenge everything
- We are innovative
- We are proactive
- There are no silly questions, if you don’t know, ask
- Ask where you can make a difference
- Immerse yourself in our and our customers’ business
- We don’t present problems unless we can propose
- We celebrate great work, not just wins
- We are proud of our brands and platforms
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/