Corporate Fundraising Executive
Two Corporate Fundraising Executive role are available
The small charity team at Radio Clyde Cash for Kids are passionate and driven about the children we want to help throughout the year. We work closely together to raise vital funds for disadvantaged children in Glasgow and the West.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who can communicate with people at all levels and has a proven track record in generating new business revenue. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational skills, be ideas driven and have sales and/or fundraising experience. You will be responsible for delivering stretching fundraising revenue targets by forming and developing new corporate partnerships with SMEs.
In this role, you will be required to establish relationships with all key stakeholders both internally and externally via networking. You should have excellent communication skills.
- Develop sustainable partnerships with local small to medium-sized businesses.
- Provide client management and project co-ordination with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of campaigns and events.
- Be responsible for your own set of KPI’s and delivering challenging financial targets.
- Research, identify and develop new fundraising opportunities and areas of potential support, with new corporate partners whilst maintaining relationships with current supporters.
- Helping to deliver on and off air Cash for Kids activities and events.
- Liaising with fundraisers, beneficiaries and radio personnel to ensure smooth running of all fundraising activities.
- Maximise fundraising potential of all events and activities.
- Be able to work flexibly evenings/and weekends when required.
- Develop the charity as an integral part of the business.
- Keeping abreast of developments in administrative and financial systems and procedures.
- Help generate PR for the charity.
- Help keep the charity website updated with news stories by creating engaging content.
- Assist with social media marketing and keep updated with new practices and trends.
- Ensure all funds and expenditure are properly accounted for and accurately recorded.
- Attendance at events
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a proven track record in a sales/fundraising environment with the ability to collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and confident with a hands-on approach and great work ethic.
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Organised, accurate and thorough with excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Be a team player- to develop a good working relationship with the charity team, wider radio station teams and national charity team.
- Have a passion and vision to develop this role.
- Be a holder of a current, full clean UK driving licence.
- Have a solid knowledge of all modern social media networking tools and able to use them effectively.
- Have flexibility to work evenings/weekends when required.
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook & presentation systems.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted high street vouchers
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development ((4) Bauer Media Group - Academy: Posts | LinkedIn)
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 9 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Portugal and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
We are PASSIONATE WITH PURPOSE, creative and commercial…
We know why we are here, and we LOVE what we do!
Our CREATIVE AMBITION and AGILITY takes us further, faster…
You can be as BIG as the space YOU want to fill.
To each other, to our audiences, to our advertisers.
At Bauer, EVERY VOICE IS HEARD...
And all ideas are welcome.
We are OPEN, FAIR and HONEST, we SAY WHAT WE THINK…
We raise it, own it, sort it.
We CARE that everyone feels VALUED and SUPPORTED…
A place where we can all do our best work.
We CELEBRATE SUCCESS and we PULL TOGETHER…
We always have each others back.
… WE are TEAM BAUER where WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/