Commercial Marketing Executive
The commercial strategy team’s vision is to “seamlessly deliver excellence in everything that we do” and all teams are aligned to delivering this one goal within the framework of the Group Commercial strategy. That individuals are clear on their role within this and have personal KPIs. Delivering on this vision requires a culture of excellence where our 4 key values of bold, curious, positive and connected are evident in the behaviours of everyone in the team at all times.
We are looking for a Commercial Marketing Executive that embodies Bauer’s values to play a key part in the delivery of our B2B communications. We are seeking a passionate and self-driven professional, who is positive, confident, highly organised & a team player.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating and executing marketing campaigns that achieve defined KPIs. They will play a key role within the team, managing the commercial marketing activity from campaign inception to post campaign analytics.
You can expect an environment that’s professional, fast paced and full of people that “make it happen” - it’s creative, challenging and somewhere you can grow. Our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support.
Like most businesses we are operating a work from home model at present but as we move into agile ways of working you will be required to attend team meetings at multiple locations from time to time.
In your role as a Commercial Marketing Executive you will:
- Be responsible for achieving outputs in relation to content, scheduling, sales collateral and internal communication.
- Support the Head of Commercial Marketing and the Focus Group to manage the calendar of B2B activity.
- Work closely with Research & Insights teams to identify market /category trends, opportunities, or threats to support prospect planning.
- Be responsible for maintaining the Prospect Calendar, writing briefs, coordinating copy writing and facilitating sign off
- Work closely with the Commercial Marketing Designer to deliver campaign assets that fulfil defined standards and brand values.
- Execute activity across our email, on air, social & web platforms to engage B2B audiences in line with our multi-platform & SEO strategies.
- Produce current media packs and sales collateral, regularly updated with RAJAR.
- Track and analyse all marketing activity and provide detailed reports.
- Adjust marketing campaigns as needed in response to collected data.
- Provide detailed recommendations for campaign enhancement and future developments to optimise response.
- Ensure all marketing activities are executed consistently to Bauer standards, as well as OFCOM and Data Protection regulations.
- Understand social media and the best channels for delivering relevant content.
- Manage our SharePoint platform and its content ensuring this is always of a first-class standard.
- Propose adjustments to the Commercial Marketing strategy based on data and relevant feedback or research.
- Communicate, engage, and share best practice with our sales teams to develop positive and collaborative interaction.
- Support the Head of Commercial Marketing in developing strategic sales stories to help drive our brand profile across the regions.
- Help execute and manage content, high impact marketing and other activities on our B2B websites.
- Work proactively as part of a multi-site team.
The Ideal Candidate
Digital Marketing Experience
- The ability to operate website, Google & social media accounts.
- Evaluate analytics & come up with appropriate courses of action
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Produce written and multimedia content
Excellent Organisation Skills
- Practice effective time management
- Deliver clear & concise written & verbal communication
- Confidently work under pressure to deliver on objectives to agreed deadlines.
- To always be self motivated.
- An analytical thinker & user of own initiative.
- Thorough & attentive to detail.
To apply, please send your CV and a recent campaign you have delivered, including the brief.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
To apply, please upload your CV
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 7 countries - the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/