Client Relationship/Marketing Executive, Bauer Academy
The Bauer Academy is Bauer Media’s in-house, Government approved training and education business.
Working within Bauer Media we deliver training on everything you’d expect from one of Europe’s largest media companies including digital marketing, content production, journalism, leadership, sales, creative advertising and fundraising.
At the Bauer Academy we believe in educational change. We passionately believe it’s in the interests of learners and employers that education evolves. We contribute to this journey by challenging the status quo, finding creative solutions and developing collaborations.
The focus of this role is to support and help develop existing apprenticeship client relationships, providing the highest standards of service and building long-term partnerships..
Please note, that as part of Bauer Academy’s duties as a Government approved training provider, enhanced DBS checks will be carried out for successful candidates.
As Bauer Academy’s apprenticeship client base grows, you will be integral to building our reputation and managing existing client relationships. Duties will include:
- Marketing Bauer Academy via key platforms including LinkedIn
- Creating regular reports for all clients, liaising with our delivery and operations team to provide a clear narrative alongside the relevant data
- Attending regular quarterly/monthly/weekly client meetings and ensuring that actions are clearly documented and followed up
- Anticipating our clients’ needs and keeping them up to date on programme activity and future opportunities to develop our relationship outside of the more formal reporting processes
- Guide clients through apprenticeship processes, from enrolment through to graduation, with support from General Manager, operations and delivery team.
- Providing a timely response for new business queries
The Ideal Candidate
- Great creativity and a natural instinct for marketing
- The ability to build and sustain brilliant client/partnership relationships
- Great organisational skills and ability to create effective processes
- Great communication and written skills in person and through all Bauer Academy company comms
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp the key information relating to apprenticeship delivery
- The ability to manage a busy workload in a time-pressured environment, supporting the General Manager and collaborating with Bauer Academy colleagues
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, you’ll need to upload a copy of your CV. Interviews will take place w/c 5th July.
This role would be suitable for a graduate who is willing to hit the ground running
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media UK is in the unique position of having its own in-house training provider available for all Bauer People: The Bauer Academy’s Accelerator programme is designed to help you learn new skills, increase your personal development and build a wider network of Bauer People. Our Learning & Development courses are widely used to upskill people at all stages of their career - there are a number of Bauer People at director level who are currently on programmes, as well as learners who are just starting their careers with us.
For more information about us please find our website https://baueracademy.co.uk/
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.