Cash for Kids Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who can communicate with people at all levels and is a great administrator, with experience in digital and social media content generation.
Cash for Kids is the umbrella brand for 22 local children’s charities in the UK. Owned by Bauer Media, we are aligned to the Bauer Radio local radio stations.
Working across Bauer Radio’s Cash for Kids children’s charity, you will create multimedia content for the charity and a range of radio, publishing and digital brands it works alongside. You will need to be a creative individual who excels in bringing ideas to life and is comfortable sharing and presenting your work.
You will need to be innovative, with a thirst for learning and developing new skills and will have a keen interest and knowledge of the latest advertising and marketing campaigns in the local and national marketplace. You will have a good eye for detail and will follow direction and guidelines.
It's imperative that you are organized and can strictly adhere to timelines and anticipate any potential hurdles. You will need to excel at multi-tasking and problem-solving, and competently manage your priorities.
Reporting to the Cash for Kids Digital Manager you will be working within the lively and stimulating atmosphere of a busy radio station.
- Provide support for the charity’s digital marketing and design functions
- Create multimedia content, including but not limited to graphics for print and digital applications, audio, video, emails and text.
- Build landing pages for the charity and radio station websites.
- Create donation and fundraising campaigns on the Cash for Kids digital fundraising platforms.
- Produce content for the charity social media accounts.
- Respond to briefs and work on campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate
- A qualification in a related area is preferable (graphic/web design, digital marketing etc.) but not required, as is Level 2 (GCSE) English and maths.
- Evidence of a strong passion for digital and design is essential. This will require examples of work / a portfolio.
- Skills are required for the following: graphic design (logos, posters, social media artwork etc.), online copywriting, intermediate coding knowledge (HTML, CSS), social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Great attention to detail, meticulously organised, with an excellent multi-tasking skillset.
- Cheerful and positive attitude.
- A self-starter who can plan and prioritise their time effectively.
- Can think creatively and use initiative to find the solutions and come up with strong ideas.
- Comfortable with digital platforms and technologies.
- A team player, someone that loves to collaborate but can also be productive working alone.
- Must have existing access to a suitable computer (MacBook or similar) and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign as a minimum).
We would be looking at an immediate start once a successful candidate has been chosen.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Cash for Kids is the umbrella brand for 22 local children’s charities in the UK. Owned by Bauer Media, we are aligned to the Bauer Radio local radio stations and raise funds to grant to under 18’s who are sick, disabled or underprivileged.
For more information about us please find our website on https://cashforkids.org.uk/
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.