Campaign Implementation Executive
What you'll do
Efficiency is key to everything we do. As a Campaign Implementation you’ll be a key part of setting up and minimising revenue risk for our display and audio advertising campaigns. You’ll be responsible for:
- Traffic direct and programmatic line items that are assigned to you
- Able to use all trafficking and booking systems including but not limited to Jupiter, Operative One, Adswizz and GAM
- Able to use key value effectively along with other campaign targeting
- Ability to test and troubleshoot digital ads
- Manual forecasting from Adswizz and GAM
- Take screen grabs of all line items you traffic as soon as they go live and upload them to our sales order processing system
- Clear communication with Campaign Management team
You will also be trained on our Campaign Management processes as there will be opportunities to work on campaigns and projects.
The role is not exclusive to the above responsibilities; Digital Advertising is constantly changing ecosystem and the role will evolve to reflect this.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role we are looking for a person who:
- Has great teamwork skills and can build solid relationships both internally and with external clients.
- Is self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Enjoys problem-solving and can use their inquisitive mind to find ways to deal with the unexpected.
- Is numerically literate.
- Accurate data input, you need to be able to take data from our sales order processing system and make sure that it accurately gets transferred, either manually or automatically, to our ad server
- Superb concentration, you will be required to traffic large number of line items accurately on a daily basis
- Is flexible in their approach to work and is willing to learn and grow within their role.
- Is organised with good time management skills and can prioritise their tasks.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
As the UK’s biggest selling magazine publisher, we create iconic and influential magazine media brands, digital properties and associated consumer and B2B live events for diverse, passionate audiences. We reach 25 million consumers through our portfolio, which includes heat, Grazia, Closer, Empire, Motor Cycle News, Parkers, Mother& Baby, TV Choice, Take a Break, Bella, Yours, Garden News and Country Walking. Our scale, coupled with the breadth of our portfolio, gives us an advantage over pure play magazine competitors. It also gives us a huge responsibility - our brands become the lens through which our audiences see the world, and for this reason, we take our responsibilities as a media outlet very seriously, recognising that we are responsible for shaping perceptions in the wider world.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.