COMMERCIAL DIGITAL EXECUTIVE-MIDLANDS
Please provide us with a covering letter detailing why, based on the above job specification and information that you feel you would be the right person for the role. Ensure to highlight your experience and achievements within a digital environment.
If skills demonstrated with previous work presented at interview stage, candidates will be asked to attend a 2nd stage interview at which point they will present a completed brief that they will have been given.
Reporting to Head of Digital – Midlands
As a Commercial Digital Executive, you will be part of the highly successful Bauer Create digital team which is made up of a broad mix of individuals across each region of the UK with their own key digital specialisms.
This team works with local direct advertisers and agencies to deliver digital marketing campaigns to advertise our clients business.
The digital team directly supports our Bauer sales force in the selling of digital products and services and is an integral part of the overall commercial revenue generated across the group annually.
Focus of the role
The Commercial Digital Executive will embody Bauer Media’s values and drive Bauer’s company strategy and goals into the commercial business to a high quality and to desired timelines.
You will need to be a creative individual who excels in bringing ideas to life and is comfortable sharing and presenting their work. When a non-obvious answer or solution is needed, they can be relied upon to find it.
The Commercial Digital Executive will be a driven person, who strives to achieve targets that are set for them.
The role will be varied from day-to-day with no two being the same. Below is a breakdown of what you will be expected to do within the Commercial Digital Executive role:
- Able to create stunning presentations for client pitches ensuring presentations have an outstanding level of attention to detail.
- Carefully research and justify ideas within sales pitches. Show clients not only why the idea is great and will meet their requirement but also why it will work.
- Creating campaigns with HTML and CSS and be able to take designs from concept to creation.
- Attending brief-take meetings with the sales team, asking questions and gathering relevant information.
- Participate in team brainstorms; suggesting, collating and developing ideas.
- Pitching ideas to the client or agency, taking on-board any feedback that is given.
- Ensuring that the campaign is booked via the correct process and relevant stakeholders are informed.
- Plan and implement campaigns, ensuring that they are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Communicating regularly with the client to share campaign updates.
- Create post campaign analysis reports for the digital element of all campaigns within the time-frame required.
- Focusing on driving value for the customer by understanding their needs, what is important to them, and what will work well for their business.
- Building excellent relationships with customers through regular communication, over-delivering on expectations, and building trust.
The Ideal Candidate
Within the Commercial Digital Executive role you will be expected to bring a particular set of skills and knowledge:
- Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator
- Google Analytics
- Responsive design
- Excellent self-motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with confident presentation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Great teamwork
- Administrative & organisational skills
- Proficient with IT and Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to produce creative and original ideas
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 7 countries - the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/