Branded Content Manager – Midlands
The Midland’s next Branded Content Manager will be an outstanding creative individual who loves bringing ideas to life and comfortable sharing their ideas and presenting their best work to our clients. They must be highly organised and can strictly adhere to timelines and work within the process, with an excellent eye for detail.
A Branded Content Manager must is driven by ideas, they are that person who has some of their best ideas when out walking, running, paddle-boarding, down the pub, in the park, in the shower, in their sleep! Someone who join dots between briefs, unrelated conversations, through reading articles, watching a TV show and translates those dots into an exciting and engaging creative idea. A Branded Content Manager is as much a team player as they are working autonomously, they are experienced in achieving and over-achieving targets whilst retaining their creative focus and flair when the pressure is on.
The next Branded Content Manager is an excellent communicator, dealing with both internal stakeholders (Sales teams, programming, digital, commercial creative teams, programming and production) and external clients, offering a high level of customer service.
Our advertising clients are central to everything we do, and our aim is to create, high quality content to delight our audiences with whilst conveying the client’s key messages. As a Branded Content Manager, you’ll be a key part of developing our business, by providing creative solutions to answer a client brief and building relationships with clients alongside the commercial team. You’ll be responsible for:
- Help drive overall Creative Solutions Projects and work with key team members to ensure clients are presented with the best concepts
- Ensure clients receive thorough, professional, high-quality service at all times.
- Liaise with relevant Depts (Bauer Create teams of digital and creative, production, programming, marketing etc) to ensure timely distribution of briefs and implementation documents
- Ensure teams are presented with new opportunities and ideas to sell.
- Coaching and development of Team Members.
- Create an environment where people want to achieve.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to work effectively and positively within a competitive team environment.
- Ability to accept and utilise feedback, training, and coaching.
- Self awareness and a strong level of confidence
- Personal integrity – ability for others to trust quickly
- You to be straight talking, honest and a good team player
- Drive and determination (gets things done)
- Flexibity and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Enthusiastic outlook and persuasive performance
- Results Driven
- Great team working skills, and the ability to support others in the team as needed.
- A real passion for the brands you’re working with
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted high street vouchers
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development (Bauer Media Group - Academy: Posts | LinkedIn)
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
We are PASSIONATE WITH PURPOSE, creative and commercial…
We know why we are here, and we LOVE what we do!
Our CREATIVE AMBITION and AGILITY takes us further, faster…
You can be as BIG as the space YOU want to fill.
To each other, to our audiences, to our advertisers.
At Bauer, EVERY VOICE IS HEARD...
And all ideas are welcome.
We are OPEN, FAIR and HONEST, we SAY WHAT WE THINK…
We raise it, own it, sort it.
We CARE that everyone feels VALUED and SUPPORTED…
A place where we can all do our best work.
We CELEBRATE SUCCESS and we PULL TOGETHER…
We always have each others back.
… WE are TEAM BAUER where WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/