The Manchester Agency Team works across advertising agencies in England from Carlisle in the North to agencies just outside the M25 corridor in the South.
The focus of your role:
Working closely with the Agency Group Director/Account Managers, you will ensure the quick turnaround of agency plans and the smooth running of airtime campaigns.
- Working with Agency Group Director/Account Manager to achieve exemplary client satisfaction.
- Using PlanIT to plan effective airtime campaigns to Bauer shape and station requirements.
- Develop relationships across teams within agency set.
- Respond efficiently and quickly to all agency briefs.
- Achieve agreed revenue goals/targets (personal goals)
- Achieve key performance indicators i.e. Schedule Shape, Post 1900, Deal caveat performance, AM/FM split and CPT growth.
- Maximise research resource to produce solid sales arguments, including TGI, Ad dynamics, GES, RAJAR, Mintel and research department.
- Develop thorough knowledge of competitive marketplace.
- Develop thorough knowledge of Bauer portfolio
The Ideal Candidate
- Presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective questioning skills.
- Develop systems expertise, GES, Jet, PlanIT, PCA, RALPH
- Understanding of competitive marketplace and Bauer’s position within it.
- Ability to maximise sales opportunities across full Bauer portfolio.
- Good time & project management
- Ability to prioritise as well as attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Level-headed, ability to ‘think on your feet’ and work well under pressure.
- Numerate and computer literate with a good telephone manner.
- Self-motivated, and can motivate others around you.
- Be known as the efficient agency point of contact for airtime campaigns.
- Provide outstanding delivery and client service.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
This role will be a mix of home and office working.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
We are PASSIONATE WITH PURPOSE, creative and commercial…
We know why we are here, and we LOVE what we do!
Our CREATIVE AMBITION and AGILITY takes us further, faster…
You can be as BIG as the space YOU want to fill.
To each other, to our audiences, to our advertisers.
At Bauer, EVERY VOICE IS HEARD...
And all ideas are welcome.
We are OPEN, FAIR and HONEST, we SAY WHAT WE THINK…
We raise it, own it, sort it.
We CARE that everyone feels VALUED and SUPPORTED…
A place where we can all do our best work.
We CELEBRATE SUCCESS and we PULL TOGETHER…
We always have each others back.
… WE are TEAM BAUER where WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/