IP Audio advertising represents an increasing part of digital investments and Octave has been created to make sure we offer dedicated IP audience solutions to brands who want to communicate with their customers this way.
We are made up of talented, hard working and creative people who are excited by the opportunities the fast growing and ever changing Audio IP industry offers. We are currently seeking two new commercial executives to accompany our rapid expansion.
Bringing our Digital audio offering to market the Octave commercial team excel in communicating audience led digital solutions and proactively stimulating demand. The team has a deep understanding of our product offering and how it can be utilised to drive commercial success for agencies and their clients.
- Drive the revenue performance of Octave - as we grow Octave’s market position all the team must be focused on making quality commercial interventions to our wide customer base.
- Customer engagement - Creating and delivering commercial output that drives take up from advertisers
- Proactive sales approach - Customer identification via our data segments and proposition matching
- Digital replacement – Octave’s aim is to migrate digital customers to our proposition NOT migrate spend from broadcast to IP audio.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong Commercial acumen - matching the features and benefits of our product offering to your customers objectives
- Digital knowledge - understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and how a data led proposition is positioned in that marketplace. Specifically, audience orientated sales experience.
- Understanding the audio market – how IP audio fits into the wider commercial ecosystem.
- Proven high quality commercial relationships with buying and planning points at major agencies and trade desks
- Proactive commercial approach – IP audio is a growing medium that will need to be proactively sold. The team does not rely on just answering briefs and facilitating orders.
- Effective verbal and written communicator with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally with key strategic partners.
- Strong organizational, time management, written and communication skills.
- The ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are driven, creative energetic and passionate
- You have a desire to learn and grow within the role.
- Ability to think on your feet and develop creative customer solutions.
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple parallel-path projects and high attention to detail.
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in a fast-growing environment.
- Self-motivated team player who likes cross-team work and has strong written and verbal communication skills.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted high street vouchers
- Internal Bauer Academy – Wide range of learning opportunities to support with your Career Development ((4) Bauer Media Group - Academy: Posts | LinkedIn)
- Opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme, tech loan scheme and groups discounts for healthcare insurance
- Discounted subscriptions on Bauer publications (50%)
- Thrive initiatives – Wellbeing at Bauer
- Opportunities to contribute to our Belonging@Bauer and Sustainability initiatives
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
We are PASSIONATE WITH PURPOSE, creative and commercial…
We know why we are here, and we LOVE what we do!
Our CREATIVE AMBITION and AGILITY takes us further, faster…
You can be as BIG as the space YOU want to fill.
To each other, to our audiences, to our advertisers.
At Bauer, EVERY VOICE IS HEARD...
And all ideas are welcome.
We are OPEN, FAIR and HONEST, we SAY WHAT WE THINK…
We raise it, own it, sort it.
We CARE that everyone feels VALUED and SUPPORTED…
A place where we can all do our best work.
We CELEBRATE SUCCESS and we PULL TOGETHER…
We always have each others back.
… WE are TEAM BAUER where WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/