Account Manager Bristol
Due to continued growth we’re looking for an awesome salesperson to join the Bauer family as an Account Manager at Greatest Hits Radio West Country. Our brands are some of the biggest in UK radio and include Absolute Radio, Magic, Hits Radio, Greatest Hits Radio, Kiss, Kerrang, Heat Radio and Scala. We’re at the cutting edge of audio and digital advertising and you can be part of it.
A career in radio is like no other – this isn’t your normal 9-5pm!
- In this role you will work with business owners and senior leaders within retail, hospitality, education, local authority and public services – at this level you need to be commercially aware and show an interest in the business environment, understanding how you can add value through the portfolio of products and platforms you have to offer.
- You’ll be working with the Small and Medium Enterprise business community that relies on Greatest Hits Radio, but you will also be representing Bauer Media and be able to sell our full wider portfolio of audio and digital products to relevant clients.
- This is a sales position and will require you to secure meetings, uncover advertising opportunities, present to clients and achieve sales targets each month for existing and potential new clients. You will be part of a small team of account managers and have the backing of advertising specialists in both audio and digital.
- You can expect an environment that’s professional, fast paced and full of people that “make it happen” - it’s creative, challenging and somewhere you can grow.
We will ensure you have a fantastic start in our business, learning all you need to know to succeed in your new role and will also provide you with additional development opportunities along the way. Our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support.
Like most businesses we are operating a work from home model at present.
The Ideal Candidate
For this position you will have a strong track record in client facing Business to Business sales:
- You easily build rapport and have a keen eye for a commercial opportunity
- You are naturally highly motivated, loving nothing more than smashing a target
- You are professional and both a passionate and persuasive communicator
- Your listening and fact-finding skills are second to none
- You have the confidence and conviction to pitch and ask for the business
- Your customers love you and keep coming back because they know you put them first
- You’re highly organised, working well under pressure and to deadlines
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, you’ll need to Apply via careers hub
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 7 countries - the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/