ABSOLUTE RADIO - SOCIAL MEDIA PRODUCER
- We’re looking for a creative and pro-active social media producer with experience of working with a music brand audience to help support Absolute Radios day-to-day digital output.
- Working closely with the Digital Editor for Absolute Radio and the Head of Social you will be driving engagement on our digital platforms, encouraging listening and growing the audience of our station
- You’ll work closely with the cross network digital team and the wider programming teams to create compelling targeted content that grows the station’s core audience across radio and digital.
- You’ll support the production of show content across across the digital platforms,, capturing the style of each broadcast in a creative and innovative way to engage and grow followers.
- You’ll be obsessed with the finer details that go into making every piece of content succeed and have a natural thirst to make things better the following day.
- You’ll have a level understanding of broadcast regulations and law, and be able to apply this understanding in the pressure of a live studio environment.
- When required you’ll work with the wider digital team in the creation, co-ordination and administration of marketing, events and commercial.
- You will bring knowledge of and interest in the artists we play on Absolute Radio.
- You will have the creativity and the ability to turn an abstract idea into and end product that will be enjoyed by our listeners.
- You'll be full of ideas but also possess the ability to stimulate others to create great content. You'll always be thinking further ahead, and thinking strategically. You’ll always be asking “how can we make this even better?”
- Create and post engaging video and station content that resonates with our audiences.
- Edit (and occasionally film) social-specific videos.
- Moderate social media channels and respond to audience enquiries.
- Pitch in with creative ideas at regular planning sessions.
- Work at occasional events outside of traditional office hours to provide live social media coverage.
The Ideal Candidate
- You'll understand the target audience inside out and have a sound understanding on how to grow audiences.
- You'll be confident when working towards your own personal objectives as well as helping others in achieving business goals, regularly setting and stretching new standards and goals.
- You'll have loads of experience from working in a similar type of role.
- You'll be confident using Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Audition, online content management systems (or similar) and should be extremely confident on social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat & TikTok).
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
About the Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 7 countries - the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/